Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SOUNDSIDE PARK WEDDING AT SURF CITY ON TOPSAIL ISLAND, NC

First time I've shot here. I thought I'd seen just about every venue in Eastern North Carolina, but never thought of Soundside Park for a Wedding. The Couple had about 100 guests and it was perfect. We had great weather, and a lot of options as to where to hold the wedding. Soundside Park is absolutely gorgeous, with a long catwalk to take pictures on. They held the reception at the Surf City Visitors Center, which was great for 100 guests...if you have more guests their are other options on the Island. We were also close to the beach, so we managed to get some nice photos at sunset, which to me, made their timing perfect. I really loved this wedding and the couple was great. I took a handful of pictures and created a little slide show to give you an idea of how nice this wedding was.


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment