Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weddings and Only Weddings.

Was talking to a friend today and he asked why I don't expand my services to include other aspects of photography. Got me to thinking that I guess I am pretty unique as a photographer. I enjoy weddings. Don't know why...I just do. I don't do senior portraits, dogs, family beach shots, business cards, headshots, none of that stuff. I only do weddings. For one thing I wouldn't have the time. Weddings seem to keep me busy enough and I really don't enjoy those other things. This is probably good for my clients as I'm only thinking about one thing photographically...Weddings. I have done favors for past clients and friends, I've done a few headshots, lot's of families at the beach and even a pet or two, but I do this because I want to not because it's part of the business. I have way too many interests to get bogged down into different types of photography all the time. I have a few photography projects that I'm working on but I use point and shoot cameras as I really don't want to slug around a bunch of photo gear. The Best Camera is the one that's with you. I'll be posting some of these images on flickr as that's where I'll be putting my personal stuff. Stay Tuned....
 
                              For more pics and info go to www.billybeach.net